I. Basic provisions
- This Legal Information governs the rights and obligations in the operation and use of the website available on the domain rail-com.eu, which is managed by Rail-Com Systems s.r.o., with its registered office at generala Svobody 764, Rosice, 53351 Pardubice, company identification number: 086 67 934, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Kralove, Section C, Insert 46239 (hereinafter referred to as "Rail-Com Systems").
II. Intellectual property
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the content of the website are reserved to Rail-Com Systems and are subject to protection under applicable law.
- We hereby draw your attention to the fact that in particular logos, images, texts and documents published on this website may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties. Any use of the content of this website is only possible for the personal use, the purpose of which is not to achieve direct or indirect commercial or economic profit. Any use (downloading, printing, modification, publication, any form of distribution, etc.) of this website or its contents for commercial use is subject to the previous written consent of Rail-Com Systems.
- Using this domain, you undertake to use the content of this website in a proper and respectful way in accordance with the applicable laws, without attempting to infringe or disrespect copyright and using the content and information obtained from this website for commercial use.
III. Content of the website
- In operating this domain, Rail-Com Systems endeavours to ensure that all information published on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but no guarantee can be given that the information available on this website is current, accurate, correct or complete.
- Rail-Com Systems reserves the right to correct content of the website at any time without notice.
IV. Scope of responsibility
- Rail-Com Systems shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages, lost profits, losses or claims for damages arising in connection with this domain, its use or the use of its content. The use of this domain by visitors/users is solely at their own risk.
- Rail-Com Systems is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information published for any particular purpose.
V. Links to third party website
- Rail-Com Systems reasonably reviews linked websites but is not responsible for the content of such third party websites or any link contained in such websites. The inclusion of any such link does not indicate agreement by Rail-Com Systems with the content of that website.
VI. Use of website statistics
- This domain processes statistics on attendance and frequency of visits. The processing is never used by Rail-Com Systems to collect personal data of particular users. This data is used only in anonymous and aggregated form for the purpose of processing statistical information and improving this website.
VII. Final Provisions
- The validity and effectiveness of the Legal Information shall be from the date of its publication or from the date of its posting on this website. Any changes of this Legal Information shall also become valid and effective on the date of their publication as described above.
- In the event that any provision of this Legal Information is or becomes invalid as a result of a change in law, the remaining provisions of this Legal Information shall remain in effect.
- The legal relations between Rail-Com Systems and the user of this website arising from the use of this website are governed by Czech law. The court of local jurisdiction for resolving disputes arising from these legal relations will be the court at the registered office of Rail-Com Systems.